Built in 1778, with a rebuilding in the mid 19th century. It closed in 1918 and has had a variety of uses as a hall, auction rooms, club, printing works but is currently empty (Oct 2014)
Tags » Ware
A neo Norman chapel of 1859, replacing an earlier building of 1814. It was built by Congregationalists, Methodists moved in to share it in 1978. It is in a courtyard off East street together with a contemporary school now converted into housing.