We host millions of blogs on WordPress.com. We have no control over what content our users decide to post on their blogs, but we do have a set of guidelines about what content is and isn’t acceptable on our service. If you have an issue with a blog on our system, please select one of the following to route your complaint:
- Spam blogs: If a blog is primarily meant for spam purposes, please use this form to report it.
- Mature blogs: Mature blogs are welcome on WordPress.com, but need to be marked Mature. Please use this form to report blogs with mature topics (e.g. erotica, violent imagery, explicit nudity, etc).
- Copyright violations: If a blog at WordPress.com features your original content and violates copyright law, please use our DMCA reporting process.
- Court orders: Cases of defamation and impersonation require a court order before we can take action. Official, signed court orders can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Law enforcement: If you are a member of a law enforcement agency, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any other types of abuse, please use our abuse form.