Notable WordPress Users
You’re in good company if you use WordPress to publish on the web. Here’s a sampler of well-known sites that are powered by WordPress. Want a website or blog like this yourself? Sign up for WordPress.com; it takes 30 seconds.
- The New York Times’ blogs cover everything imaginable, ranging from arts to economics.
- CNN hosts blogs for their many on-air personalities and for breaking news.
- Forbes is a leading source for reliable business news and financial information.
- Reuters’ blogs deliver critical news to decision makers, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
- Maclean’s enlightens readers with investigative reporting and exclusive stories from leading journalists.
Fortune 500 Companies
- GM’s FastLane blog is a forum for GM executives to talk about GM’s current and future products and services.
- UPS’ Upside shares personal insights and perspective about the world’s largest transportation company.
- eBay Ink is your official source for information, opinion and perspective on eBay, Inc.
- PlayStation.Blog is where the people who create the PlayStation experience meet gamers & fans directly.
- Best Buy uses WordPress Multisite to power 1050 local store blogs & their mobile site.
- The Rolling Stones’ website (“the World’s Greatest Rock ‘N’ Roll Band”) including a complete discography and videos.
- LifeandTimes.com is curated by Jay-Z and covers a wide range of the artist’s interests.
- Katy Perry is an American singer and songwriter. Her site offers videos, lyrics, ringtones, & more.
- Lollapalooza is an annual music festival featuring heavy metal, alternative, punk and hip hop.
- MP3.com features over 1 million tracks, artist profiles, photos, videos, and new music daily.
- IZOD offers modern sportswear, high-tech golfwear, and performance wear with a clean, youthful aesthetic.
- Kineda is the definitive fashion and lifestyle web destination for today’s trendsetting young adults.
- Modelinia is the first entertainment web destination dedicated to the life of the Supermodel.
- The ultimate guide to the hottest celebrity fashion and beauty looks from the editors of PEOPLE.
- Hypebeast is a lifestyle magazine that features the latest in men’s fashion, art, design and music.
A blog about technology start-ups and is one of the top technology blogs on the web.
The official site for IBM Recruitment, and it provides an insider view of their company, their strategic vision, and what they have to offer as an employer.
The official portal for news about Microsoft.
Billed as “the world’s greatest neurozine,” its editors write about technology, science, culture, and much more.
- FiveThirtyEight is a blog dedicated to political polling written by Nate Silver.
- TIME’s Swampland offers political insight from the Beltway and beyond.
- Wonkette details the goings-on of the political establishment in Washington, DC and the U.S.
- Political Ticker brings the latest political news and campaign coverage from CNN’s Best Political Team.
- Hub of all information related to the Republican Party.
- Jeff Jarvis, creator of Entertainment Weekly, writes about the future of publishing at BuzzMachine.
- Laughing Squid is both a cloud-based web hosting company and a popular blog featuring art, culture, & technology.
- Mashable covers entertainment, technology, gadgets, and the web with a focus on social media.
- The biggest sites in the world rely on WordPress.com VIP for enterprise WordPress support, training, and hosting.