Tags » Agriculture And Forestry

DNR Minagroprom sez Farmers to Receive New Agricultural Machinery from Russia in the Coming Week

______________________________

Today, DNR First Deputy Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food Dmitri Konakov stated at a press conference in Donetsk that new agricultural machinery is due to arrive at DNR Machine Tractor Stations (MTS), saying, “Next week, we’ll receive equipment and tools for cleaning and planting for the future, as well as tractors and self-propelled harvesters, ploughs, harrows, and other implements. 62 more words

Russian

Tuesday pep talk

If you woke up without goals today GO BACK TO SLEEP!!

Russian Dacha Smallholdings Produced 40 Percent of the Country’s Food In 2011

_______________________________

In 2011, either dacha communities (40 percent) or peasant farmers (11 percent) grew 51 percent of food in Russia, leaving the rest (49 percent) of production to large agricultural enterprises. 567 more words

Russian

Take the Help of the Most Technologically Advanced Earthmoving Company in Australia

The Clark Earthmoving Hay is a company which is based in the small suburb of Hay in Australia. Although it may seem like a local… 275 more words

Agriculture And Forestry

Grain Harvest Campaign Began in Krasnodon Raion in the LNR

The two guys with “МЧС” (MChS) on their jackets are fire/rescue/paramedic first responders posted to the fields in case of an emergency

_______________________________

Today, we talked to Vadim Lunichev, director of the Krasnodon Grain Enterprise, who told us that the grain harvest campaign had begun in Krasnodon Rasion of the LNR, saying, “Yesterday, we gathered the first harvest… 120 tons of food grain, both third and second class. 152 more words

Russian

Harvest Campaigns Kick Off in the LNR and DNR

______________________________

Today, the Lugansk GMA* media office reported that Lugansk-Niva (Dobrodiya™) received the first 150 tonnes of grain grown and harvested by employees of Krasny Kolos in Sverdlovsk Raion.  376 more words

Russian

Peace Corps is only choice for Green Bay native

Thomas John (T.J.) Nixon doesn’t give up.

When he was diagnosed with cancer during his sophomore year of high school, Nixon, of Green Bay, Wis., endured two-and-a-half years of chemotherapy while taking online courses in order to graduate on time. 662 more words

Africa And Middle East