Tags » Amandla Stenberg

Pictures Of Famous People I Find Attractive

This isn’t in any particular order because I would be stuck here forever lol.

Demi Lovato

I don’t even know where this stemmed from because believe I wasn’t checking for her during Camp Rock (I didn’t even like that movie to be honest, BTEC High School Musical). 562 more words

Blog

Let's Talk About Amandla Stenberg's New YA Film, 'The Darkest Minds'

Written By Kendi Banks

Okay, so wow!

That’s my first reaction to seeing the trailer for The Darkest Minds, the new dystopian YA film, (based on the Amanda Kraken novel) in which 98% of kids and teens have died in the plague. 491 more words

Pop Culture

'Riverdale's K.J. Apa Set For 'The Hate U Give' As Fox 2000 Reshoots Kian Lawley Scenes

EXCLUSIVE: Riverdale star K.J. Apa has been set to play a lead role in The Hate U Give, the George Tillman Jr-directed drama for Fox 2000. 369 more words

Breaking News

Amandla Stenberg Young Adult Thriller "The Darkest Minds" Releases Trailer

The adaptation of The Darkest Minds, a bestselling novel by Alexandra Bracken, is set to be released in theaters on August 3rd this year. The film, directed by Jennifer Yuh Nelson, stars Amandla Stenberg ( 217 more words

Featured

The Darkest Minds | Official Trailer

Official Synopsis: When teens mysteriously develop powerful new abilities, they are declared a threat by the government and detained. Sixteen-year-old Ruby, one of the most powerful young people anyone has encountered, escapes her camp and joins a group of runaway teens seeking safe haven. 39 more words

Trailers

THE DARKEST MINDS (2018): New Trailer From Amandla Stenberg, Mandy Moore, Gwendoline Christie, Harris Dickinson...

Amandla Stenberg, Mandy Moore, Gwendoline Christie and Harris Dickinson star in The Darkest Minds, a sci-fi thriller in which a disease kills 98% of America’s children and the remaining 2% are placed in internment camps. 113 more words

Thriller