In attacking the iPhone of human rights defender Ahmed Mansour, the Emirati government reportedly bought a rare, zero-day, Israeli exploit of Apple’s iOS.
Tags » Apple Ios
SAN FRANCISCO — One of the world’s most evasive digital arms dealers is believed to have been taking advantage of three security vulnerabilities in popular Apple products in its efforts to spy on dissidents and journalists. 255 more words
Apple Inc said to be building new video sharing and editing mobile features to take on Snapchat, Facebook
Apple Inc., seeking to capitalize on the popularity of social networks, is developing a video sharing and editing application and is testing new related features for its iPhone and iPad operating systems. 952 more words
Apple fixes security hole, plus major flaw in chipset for Android: Security news IT leaders need to know
This week’s highlights also include a browser flaw that could leak information and VMware security updates.
Flaws in chipset powering Android devices affect over 900 million devices… 547 more words
Switching phones is often quite a cumbersome affair, mostly because it involves transferring a whole bunch of data from one device to another. Out of this data, your contacts are probably the most important piece of information, and often the first thing that is needed to be migrated to the new phone. 392 more words
Apple iPhone 7: Report points to an Apple Next-Gen iPhone 7 with 3GB RAM; could be hinting at 7 Pro model
- Apple ‘iPhone 7’ 2016 releasing a new iPhone next month, most likely on September 16
- Apple sold one billion iPhones, kind of nine years when the product to start out with launched in 2007… 224 more words
- Apple ‘iPhone 7’ 2016 release: week of Sep 16th.
- Apple’s iPhone 7 earphones might appear as if.
- It has already been created quite clear that the iPhone 7 is ready to return while not the 3.5mm headphones jack. 223 more words