Tags » Army Soldiers

Publications. . .milWiki Needs Your Expertise

Ever wish you could weigh in on Army doctrine? Or maybe you didn’t even know that you can.

During the Army’s Doctrine 2015 initiative, a new doctrine level was created called Army Techniques Publications (ATPs). 195 more words

Hardware Shipping Bags

Cotton-sheeting bags are handy for shipping small, unbreakable items like nuts, bolts and screws. Order what you need with these NSNs:

Size (inches)

NSN 8105- 29 more words

Longer Shelf Life for Some Tire and Wheel Assemblies

The shelf life (SL) for more than 80 tire and wheel assemblies has increased to 6 years (72 months). This change applies to assemblies under federal supply class (FSC) 2530 and pneumatic tires under FSC 2610. 290 more words

DISE MEL Drops to Zero

Take note of an important change, units. CECOM LCMC reviewed the maintenance expenditure limit (MEL) for the M40, M60, M100 and M200 distribution illumination systems, electrical (DISE). 316 more words

Maintenance Management . . .Let CMDP Survey Pick Your Brain

If you work in the maintenance lane, now’s your chance to have your say about the Army’s Command Maintenance Discipline Program (CMDP) and its implementation. 178 more words

A submarine sunk by a toilet! PS 749

The eight-page center section of the April Issue of PS Magazine tells the true story of a submarine sunk by a toilet! Connie and I went on a diving adventure and found it. 55 more words