Tags » Assisted Suicide

Utah lawmaker's 'End of Life' bill could turn into a ballot initiative

SALT LAKE CITY — A bill that allows terminally ill patients to end their own lives could fail in the Utah State Legislature and return as a ballot initiative. 265 more words

News

Book Review: Oliver Loving by Stefan Merrill Block

“Maybe you were born to become nothing more than a myth.”

Amazon|Barnes & Noble

Mark my words, this will be an award winner for 2018… 1,255 more words

Book Review

Doctor support for assisted suicide drops radically after legalisation (Canada) — Family First NZ

No Euthanasia.org 11 January 2018Family First Comment: This is significant.“Prior to the (Canadian) legislation being passed, 48% of doctors surveyed indicated a willingness to participate in assisted suicide, with a further 30% saying they would do so with certain conditions being met, making a total of 78% of doctors supporting legalised killing.

17 more words
Family First NZ

Swedish Citizen Unmasks a Main Physician-assisted Suicide Propaganda Point

Oregon, the first US state to legalize physician-assisted suicide, is routinely promoted by advocates as having the model law for assisted suicide. Now the debate has come to Sweden. 732 more words

Assisted Suicide

Better Off Dead: Oregon Tells Patients that Cannot Afford Medical Care to Consider Assisted Suicide

“Yeah, the time cometh , that whosever killeth you will think that he doeth God service” John 16:2 (KJV).

Euthanasia and assisted suicide advocates throughout the world advocate for laws along the lines of those in place in the state of Oregon, claiming that they are well designed to only apply to dying patients with no hope of recovery.

1,594 more words
End Time Prophecy

Mass Medical Society PAS Survey Results

In September, The Massachusetts Medical Society (MMS) surveyed its 22,500 members regarding physician assisted suicide (PAS).  They say that because of that survey, the MMS decided to “rescinded its longstanding opposition to physician assisted suicide,” and to adopt a position of “neutral engagement.”  But is that consistent with the survey results? 393 more words

Assisted Suicide

"MAID" in Laval, Canada

The December 2017 issue of the Canadian medical journal Le Specialiste contains a fascinating but disturbing English language article “First Results from a Unique Study” 654 more words

Medical Ethics