Tags » Australian Economy

Australian Politics - A Labor Party Tax Brawl, Where No One Mentions Cutting Spending Instead

By Andrew Bolt ~

It is the kind of brawl that sums up the depths to which modern Labor has sunk. On one side is a Labor leader who thinks we should hike taxes even higher to pay for Labor’s wild promises; on the other is a Labor leader who thinks Labor’s wild promises don’t actually need to be paid for: 398 more words

Public Opinion

Choo, Choo, Choose To Get Off The Dexus Train

When the nation’s current economic climate is properly dissected, it appears that uncertainty about our future is becoming a real issue, meaning the time has come to abort the Dexus liner. 456 more words

Jarrod Demir

Top travel trends 2016

With global financial markets and the Aussie dollar (AUD) starting the new year in a poor position, and many experts warning of tougher economic times ahead, it’s surprising to see attitudes towards travel remaining stronger as ever. 340 more words

Travel Articles

We are Governed by Idiots. - » The Australian Independent Media Network

After several interest rate reductions over the past two years, a tool used by the Reserve Bank to stimulate activity, not much has happened. Business has not been prompted to invest and consumer spending is flat. 31 more words

Australian Economy

Day to Day Politics ‘That’s a bit Rich Mate’ - » The Australian Independent Media Network

Thursday 21 January 2016 1 The growing curse of inequality. Did you know that 10 per cent of Australians now hold more wealth than the other 90 per cent combined? 40 more words

Australian Economy

Commercial Property Market welcomes 2016 with some Good news!

Despite share market ructions & commodity slumps our national economic prospects are faring somewhat better with employment expected to improve over the coming months. This is… 281 more words

Office Space