Tags » Birth Control

The IUD, Breast exams & One Key Question

Reproductive health has been on all of our minds as we step into a new political climate where the word “pussy” appears on the CNN runner. 1,538 more words
Health

Here's What You Need To Know About Getting An IUD

After recent election events, it’s only natural that I’d discuss the whole IUD craze with you.

Immediately after the election, women, publications and blogs dedicated to women began encouraging each other to get IUDs. 1,350 more words

Blog

The gym sucks but the future is bright!!!

Hi Readers,

I hope everyone is doing well on their journeys and achieving whatever goals they have set for themselves in 2017.

On the day that our future president is inaugurated and everyone is looking towards a different and howbeit possibly a very bad future, our goals for our own personal lives are ever growing. 511 more words

Information

Relaxed or Stressed?

Magnesium is an important macromineral that contributes to the production of energy for the cells and to cardiovascular function. 65% of our magnesium is in our bones and teeth, and the remaining 35% is contained in blood, and other tissues. 554 more words

Health

How to Have Safe Sex 101: Birth Control Methods

Aside from the obvious answer to preventing unplanned pregnancy (abstinence), if you’re going to be “getting it on” with your significant other, it’s important to educate yourself about effective birth control methods. 1,096 more words

Sex

Bill expands insurance mandate to cover abortions, other services

Oregon’s legislation would include coverage of birth control and abortion without copayments and coverage for men, transgender individuals and undocumented immigrants.

Oregon is joining several other states that are seeking to protect no-cost birth control in case the federal mandate is rolled back as part of a potential repeal of the Affordable Care Act. 13 more words

Oregon Legislature

American women are getting birth control that will outlast Donald Trump

Late on the night of the US election, as Donald Trump’s victory was looking increasingly certain, a nurse in Colorado tweeted some advice to her female followers: “Get your IUD.” 808 more words