- Piracy was not an issue, because people did not have to wait to watch the film at home or on the go.
- It still continues to make profit. 9 more words
Tags » British Independent Film
- This film was shown at Lattitude Festival.
- Welton’s Brewery brewed a limited ale for cinema goers in honour of the film.
- Gained a lot of press coverage as the campaign was unusual as it took a different approach at releasing the film. 49 more words
- The distribution was handled by Picturehouse Entertainment. This company launched in 2010 and specialises in independent cinema.
- It was the first ever film to be released in UK cinemas, on freeview, on DVD, on video-on-demand on the same day, Friday 5th July 2013. 116 more words