It was not long ago that I completely flipped out on somebody for feeding a dog guacamole.
YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO FEED AVOCADO TO DOGS!! 460 more words
A nine-year-old staffordshire bull terrier is thought to have become the second victim of antifreeze poisoning after dying shortly after a daily dog walk in Ruislip February. 165 more words
More shopping tips:
Buy beef stew meat. It’s the cheapest non-ground cut of meat in the packaged beef section of the grocery store.
I do not feed my dogs raw ground beef, primarily because it’s fatty, and also because most of the time, ground beef is not certified as grass-feed, hormone/antibiotic-free. 140 more words