Tags » CAP

A Cap for me Pap!

My Dad and Me

Continuing with the gift making. I made this cap for my dad.  I hope he will like it.

The Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver Jumbo 10 oz. 149 more words

Life

Pilot 78G Fountain Pen

Pilot 78G

Specifications:

  • Black (also comes in red, green and blue/turquoise)
  • M nib (also comes in F and B)
  • Weight (posted): 12.62 g
  • Weight (unposted): 8.43 g…
  • 1,166 more words
Pilot 78G

Link25 (099) – The Cap And Gown Edition


For those of you that are new around here, on Fridays we bring you 25 of the week’s best links, articles, images, and videos from all over the web in a list we refer to as “Link25… 6 more words

That Cap

“Hats are radical; only people who wear hats understand that.”

-Phillip Treacy

Brandy Melville is my favourite shop, ever. If you know me, you’ll know that 80% of my wardrobe is Brandy, and the other 20% I rarely wear. 119 more words

Fashion

[LINE] Dara Shares Her Adventure Last Night ~ Went to Watch a Play and Eat Chicken Feet!

“I’m ~ a girl who is cultured! Ha … ^_^v
Yesterday I went to Daehakro for the first time in a while and saw a play. 134 more words

DARA

Crochet Hat sizing chart

This is the most amazing chart I have ever seen for crochet and knit cap. 

Check out her blog http://knitsycrochet.com/blog/

Crochet