Tags » Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

⚠️ WARNING! WARNING!

We were sleeping peacefully last night when suddenly –

WARNING! WARNING! Carbon monoxide level is zero…please evacuate the building…testing… testing.

I nudged H but he was sleeping the sleep of the dead. 292 more words

My Dribbles

Richard Byrd: Alone

I’m more than a little surprised by how many interesting books I come across when reading French newspapers and magazines; on a recent trip I went with a list of four books I wanted and came back with them all plus another must-have… and this was one of them, although originally written in English and available at a high price; the new French edition was nicely produced and sensibly priced. 509 more words

Travel Writing

Survivors SPEAK OUT! Taylor Trammell

Survivors SPEAK OUT! Taylor Trammell

presented 

by

Donna O’Donnell Figurski

1. What is your name? (last name optional)

Taylor Trammell

2. Where do you live? (city and/or state and/or country) Email (optional) 974 more words

Donna O'Donnell Figurski

کھڑی گاڑی میں شرمناک حرکتیں.. جنسی عمل میں مشغول جوڑا جان سے ہاته دهو بیٹها..

تائپے(مانیٹرنگ ڈیسک) تائیوان میں ایک جوڑے کو ویرانے میں گاڑی کھڑی کرکے شرمناک حرکات کرنا مہنگا پڑ گیا کہ دونوں ہی جان سے ہاتھ دھوبیٹھے ہیں۔ ڈیلی سٹار کی رپورٹ کے مطابق یہ واقعہ تائیوان کے شہر نیو تائپے میں پیش آیا ہے۔ پولیس کے مطابق جوڑا گاڑی کھڑی کرکے جنسی عمل میں مشغول تھا کہ گاڑی میں زہریلی گیس بھر جانے کی وجہ سے دونوں کی موت واقع ہو گئی۔

ویرانے میں کھڑی بی ایم ڈبلیو گاڑی دیکھ شہریوں نے پولیس کو اطلاع دی۔ پولیس افسران نے آ کر گاڑی کے اندر کا منظر دیکھا تو ہکا بکا رہ گئے اور شیشے توڑ کر گاڑی ان لاک کی اور دونوں کی برہنہ لاشیں باہر نکالیں۔پولیس نے خودکشی کے خدشے کو رد کرتے ہوئے واضح کیا ہے کہ دونوں کی موت گاڑی میں زہریلی گیس بھر جانے کے باعث ہوئی ہے۔پولیس کے مطابق مرنے والے شخص کا نام سانگ اور خاتون کا نام شین ہے اور دونوں کی عمریں 49سال ہیں۔

Is Your Teen Keen on Carbon Monoxide Poisoning?

Recently, I was visiting a friend in New Mexico; it’s Chile roasting time you know and Hatch, New Mexico is known for its famous Green Chile. 514 more words

#Inspiration

3 Men Hospitalized From Elevated Levels Of Carbon Monoxide

CHICAGO (CBS) — A near West Side mid-rise condo building was evacuated and three people were hospitalized after running a gas powered engine indoors.

The Fire Department found elevated levels of carbon monoxide in the condo building, located at the corner of Adams and Racine, and higher levels in the parking garage, where three workers were using a pressure washer with a gas engine. 104 more words

News