Tags » Chambray

Summer Nuetrals

This chambray shirt is so super soft I had to have it! It looks great with shorts and skirts but today I paired it with my distressed white denim and camel wedges. 21 more words

Target Find - Chambray Dress

Target Find – 1

It’s not any secret that I <3 shopping at Target! Something about the vibe just sells me! I always love how they are so on top of trends and only bring out the best of the best! 116 more words

Finding My Mommy Style

I’d like to think I was pretty darn fashionable before pregnancy. My closet is 90% J Crew with the other 10% being Madewell, Express, or Banana Republic. 486 more words

Fashion

Prospect Park & Exploring BK

Yesterday I decided to get out and go explore. I really needed to get out to the house to get some fresh air. Since Friday, my emotions have been literally on a roller coaster ride. 469 more words

Fashion

My Denim Skirt Dilemma.

Alas, I am still working on my Sewaholic Hollyburn to Denim Skirt makeover.  I have been pinning/unpining and trying on/taking off and puzzling over/avoiding my skirt for the last three days now, trying to decide what to do.   455 more words

Sewing

Romp(er)ing Around

In the summer, I’m all about stylish, convenient, and comfortable clothing. I’m a little late on fashion trends, but I’ve recently discovered rompers, and I am in… 250 more words

Fashion

Gap Girls Grey Chambray Tank


Gap Girls Grey Chambray Tank

Chambray, Chambray tank,

Plus Size Girls