- Right click on start menu and select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
- While PowerShell is opened, create a folder in Documents, name it something like WinInfo
- Back to PowerShell; type: 128 more words
Tags » Command Line
My first experience with computers was with the TRS-80 Model I, when I was in junior high, in 1984. Back in those days, familiarity with the keyboard was a must, when GUIs were an unknown beast, and knowing the commands to make your computer do what you want it to do was considered elitist. 586 more words
The procedure for issuing certificates differs depending on the following factors:
- Is an approval needed?
- Is the private key needed?
- Will the certificate be enrolled locally or on another computer? 251 more words