Vanishing North Georgia Photographs by Brian Brown
Once the largest apple market in the South, Cornelia is still a large producer. The Southern Railway gave this monument, a community icon and well-known curiosity throughout the state, to the city in 1926.
11 months, 2 weeks
Celebrating its centennial this year, Cornelia’s historic passenger depot has been restored for use as a museum.
This nicely restored wooden caboose is located in the plaza near the Southern Railway Depot and is a tangible link to one of Georgia’s most historic railroads. 31 more words
This is located on the side of Arnold Drugs.
May God Continue to Bless Our Community with the Love, Patriotism and Unity Shown During the Visit to Our Great County by President George Bush on October 20, 1992.