Tags » CSKA

Simulation of the game CSKA Moscow(9-2,5-1 home) v.Maccabi Fox Tel Aviv(7-4,2-2 away)(15/12/2017 ,round 12 of Euroleague )

We have simulated this game 6382 times in which 3203 were victories of Cska team (50% probability) and 3179 were victories of Maccabi team (50% probability) . 35 more words

United – CSKA, gol befasues në “Old Trafford”

Rusët kanë shënuar golin e avantazhit në “Old Trafford”.

CSKA e ka befasuar Manchester Unitedin.

Rusët kanë shënuar golin e avantazhit në “Old Trafford”.

Lajme

PAriuri profit usor : BAyern PSG > Derbyul Titanilor. MAnchester Utd - CSKA Moscova

gluri @

MAn Utd CSKA –

MAn Utd acasa j0ac f bine a castigat si cu Basel si cu BEnfica

CSka are echipa bunicica dar nu se compara cu MAn Utd. 124 more words

PAriuri Strategii

How Manchester United can win their Champions League group by losing vs CSKA Moscow

Manchester United are still virtually guaranteed a place in the knockout stages of the Champions League – even if they lose to CSKA Moscow.

Jose Mourinho… 424 more words

Yesterday,it was a "big" day for our predictions .What did we predict correct(or not) in the games Olympiacos-Crvena Zvezda and Cska -Fener(17/11/2017)?

We will present with green the probabilities (>50%) that we have predicted correct and with red the opposite.

Olympiacos-Crvena Zvezda(85-59)

For the victory of Olympiacos team (78% probability),we had given: 165 more words

Simulation of the game CSKA Moscow(6-1,4-0 home)-Fenerbahce(4-3,2-2 away)(8 round of Euroleague 17/11/2017)

We have simulated this game 9498 times in which 2701 were victories of Fenerbahce team (28% probability) and 6797 were victories of CSKA team(72% probability) . 33 more words

Pariuri facem profit bani : In preliminarii playoff Intercontinentale Peru Noua Zeelnda

In returul playoffului pentru campionatul mondial

Peru – Noua Zeelanda

Peru are o echipa care a castigat cu forte din America de sud. A avut si inmeciul tur din Noua zeelanda 11 ocazii de gol. 60 more words

PAriuri Strategii