As you may have noticed in my blog posts, I avoid using the terms ‘developing world’ or ‘Third world’. Instead, I use the term ‘Majority world’. 340 more words
Tags » Culture And Context
Arch 16 taught me that, generally speaking, there are two main concepts affecting architecture – context and culture. The pre-colonial architecture clearly showed the manifestation of these factors in the layout, structure, design, settlements, and fortifications of the early barangay. 573 more words
- Health, wellbeing, peace etc… wrong vibe. Avoid these words due to preconceptions surrounding the language.
- Colour? That symbolises balance, positivity, wholeness, relaxation?
- Green- Harmony, balance, refreshment, universal love, rest, restoration, reassurance, environmental awareness, equilibrium, peace. 545 more words
Reflection from Critique
- Design to help people maintain good, healthy mental state.
- Theres many ways to keep your physical self healthy- such as exercise. However, there are limited ways and methods presented to the public to help them keep their mental state healthy. 509 more words