Tags » Degeneration

Good Nutrition

How do you expect to be healthy if you are not providing the body with what it needs? Do you actually know what your body needs to sustain and maintain itself? 100 more words

Health

Deterioration

“Generation loss refers to the loss of quality between subsequent copies or transcodes of data. Anything that reduces the quality of the representation when copying, and would cause further reduction in quality on making a copy of the copy, can be considered a form of generation loss. 187 more words

Société

Myth

Brain Power
Let’s assume we do, in fact, use only 10% of our brain. If you could unlock the remaining 90%, what would you do with it? 100 more words

Daily Prompts, Topic Ideas

Attack of the Intellectual Barnacles

My sister and I spent every weekend of 1975 at my mother’s one-bedroom apartment, with afternoons at the zoo, swimming pool, or matinee of that week’s PG, Escape to Witch Mountain, Funny Lady, The Return of the Pink Panther. 1,247 more words

Late Photography Hurricane Hugo

In the early hours of 17th September 1989 Hurricane Hugo passed just south of the Caribbean Island of Antigua before making a direct hit on the neighbouring island of Guadeloupe where it almost completely destroyed two small towns leaving 35,000 people homeless. 398 more words

Research And Reflection

BunkArt - Conference Hall

“The aim of bourgeois-revisionist television is mass degeneration.”

This conference room was quite spacious, considering that you are underground and you have to traverse seemingly endless tunnels. 52 more words

Albania