Tags » Distributions

The Pokemon Company International: "2018 is the Year of Legendary Pokemon", Pokemon GO included

(Source: pokemongohub.net)

0

Shares

Share

Pin

+1

The Pokemon Company International (TPCI) has announced that 2018 will be the Year of Legendary Pokemon, with monthly legendary distributions taking place in the handheld games, … 317 more words

Lifestyle

Ricki-Lee’s workout fuels jungle rumours

{“contentType”:”NEWS_STORY”,”id”:{“value”:”e7081d609bc65fd0bf0e02ef554e1c77″,”link”:”http:\/\/api.newsapi.com.au\/content\/v2\/e7081d609bc65fd0bf0e02ef554e1c77″},”originId”:”c0553422-f8f2-11e7-9b0f-ca58cef895ab”,”origin”:”METHODE”,”channel”:”WEB”,”title”:”Ricki-Lee\u2019s workout fuels jungle rumours”,”subtitle”:”Ricki-Lee Coulter\u2019s Facebook posts fuel rumours she\u2019s I\u2019m A Celebrity-bound”,”description”:”

COULD

Facebook, Inc.

DRAWING GALAXIES 3D. PROBABILITY DISTRIBUTION EASY IMPLEMENTATION.

Hello all!

In today’s post I will model a galaxy (in a very free way) on Java and represent it in JS with THREE.js. As usual, architecture will be that JS client, on browser, will call an API method to retrieve starts information, as a real microservices architecture on production should work. 869 more words

Java

Kids Should Eat Their Veggies

According to Feeding America, 8,690 children are food insecure in Hays County, meaning they do not always know when their next meal may be. Parents have been known to skip meals to ensure that their children can eat, but what are the types of foods that low-income families can afford? 377 more words

Donations

Simulation of the game Khimki(5-4,4-1 home) v.Brose Bamberg(5-4,2-2 away)(30/11/2017 ,round 10 of Euroleague )

We have simulated this game 30018 times in which 22350 were victories of Brose team (74% probability) and 7668 were victories of Khimki team (26% probability) . 36 more words

Simulation of the game Fenerbahce(5-3,2-1 home) v. Khimki (5-3 ,1-2 away) (24/11/2017, round 9 of Euroleague)

We have simulated this game 7223 times in which 519 were victories of Khimki team (7% probability) and 6704 were victories of Fenerbahce team (93% probability) . 35 more words