Following on from my previous posts about generating an Active Directory status report webpage or a Server Inventory CSV file, this week I’m dissecting a script I wrote to check the status of servers reported as being non-compliant by our AV management server. 1,375 more words
13 hours, 26 minutes ago
The OISF development team is pleased to announce Suricata 2.0.10. This release fixes a number of important issues in the 2.0 series.
A number of other issues were fixed. 229 more words
2 days, 16 hours ago
After building a hybrid Exchange environment as outlined in a couple of previous blog posts we have an Exchange 2013/2016 environment where some Mailboxes exist on-premises and some Mailboxes exist in Exchange Online. 485 more words
3 days, 12 hours ago
Alexandre Brisebois ☁
Azure PowerShell Version 1.0 has great benefits, and also has many breaking changes. Since I wrote about moving my DNS to Azure, things have evolved. 400 more words
4 days, 9 hours ago
The following introduction is for dbab at or over version 1.3.1, which is incompatible with previous version (1.2.x) as the configuration files have been renamed. 2,589 more words
5 days, 6 hours ago
Logging the latest version before removing it from the dbab pacakge.
In the past, we’ve covered
5 days, 21 hours ago
1 week ago