Tags » Electrocution

Boy Dies After Stepping Into Puddle With Downed Power Line

Follow CBSDFW.COM: Facebook | Twitter

LAREDO, Texas (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — Authorities say a 14-year-old boy died from electrocution after stepping into a puddle containing a downed power line during a storm that brought heavy rain, hail and strong winds to Laredo. 144 more words

News

Chapter 2.1: Adultry

We start off with a quick sim check because it has been three months since our last visit.

Our founder, Orchid, is still kicking.

T3574 – which I realized just this very second is leet speak for Tesla.  652 more words

Pinstar Legacy

Undeniable Evidence 

The Scotsman 15th December 1945

More from the Nuremburg show trials. This article describes the mechanical methods of mass murder “gas and steam chambers as well as electric current” were used to slaughter Jews. 55 more words

Holocaust

TCW, Season 1, Episode 12: Family Pole-Vaulting


The Clone Wars, Season 1, Episode 12: The Gungan General 

Oh, Wacky Spaceland: what have you wrought this time? Previously, on Dave Filoni and George Lucas’ Fever Dream: The Animated Series… 3,263 more words

Obi-Wan Loves Anakin

Manchester United to wear black armbands to mourn victims of Calabar viewing centre tragedy

​Manchester United reveal tribute to fans electrocuted in Nigeria tragedy


Man Utd fixtures includes a poignant gesture ahead of the Reds’ game vs Swansea on Sunday. 164 more words

Manchester United Players To Wear Black Armbands To Honor Victims Of Calabar Tragedy In Nigeria

Manchester United players will wear black armbands to honor the memories of the seven Manchester United fans killed in the Calabar tragedy in Nigeria.

More than 80 football fans were watching Manchester United’s’ 2-1 win over Anderlecht in a viewing centre in Calabar (the capital of Cross Rivers State in Southeast Nigeria) last week when a live high-tension electricity cable fell on top of the viewing center venue and started its electrocution process. 76 more words

Man United News

How grandma was electrocuted by street light pole while crossing the road in Oshodi 

​Oshodi:Grandma electrocuted by median street light pole
By Bose Adelaja

The Ajayi family of Ayete, Okeho, Oyo State are mourning after one of their own, Fasilat Omogbojubola Ajayi, was electrocuted on Tuesday, April 18, 2017. 523 more words