- Cups of coffee when I need them.
- My current work.
- The family dog, for her over-all amazing personality.
- Relatively easy access to healthcare.
- Ms Lynda Carter. 147 more words
Tags » Elsewhere
Why are little kids in Japan so independent? Because there is a culture of collectivism that promotes trust not fear
Gloria Steinem apparently had a kind of chaotic unschooled childhood… 241 more words
Faculty Activities: Karen Barzman awarded funding for "The Role of Cartography in Negotiating Borders"
- Samuel Johnson said patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Bullet posts are the last refuge of a distracted blogger.
- I’m sitting at the kitchen table in my parents’ house. 330 more words
Greetings from San Diego! I’m here for the annual meeting of the African Studies Association. On Saturday, at 8:30am in Room 411, I’ll be presenting as a part of a panel on “Accounting for Violence.” My presentation, entitled “Encouraging Rebel Demobilization by Radio in Uganda and the DR Congo: The Case of Come Home Messaging.” It’s part of a chapter from my MA thesis, which is also a forthcoming article. 139 more words