Tags » Fair Trade

Conscious Shopping!

As I learn more about the impact my shopping choices may have on the planet and on others, I actively try to be a more conscious shopper. 1,290 more words

Make Justice Your Sacrifice

Every night when I pray with my brothers and sisters, Psalm 4 is included in our prayers. In repeated hearings and readings, the phrase in verse 5: “Make Justice your sacrifice,” is beginning to slam me in the face every time. 593 more words

My sustainable “fashion” of 2017 revealed (and how much I actually spent!)

One of my favorite things when it comes to my sustainable lifestyle is the clothes. More specifically, I love stepping out of my house, going about my day and suddenly realizing that… 867 more words

Made In USA

Beeboobuzz: long sleeve vest review

I came across the wonderful Louise and beeboobuzz vests through… you guessed it… instagram! Www.instagram.com/beeboobuzz It has an amazing opportunity for aiding small businesses to get further reach. 517 more words

Ethical Living

Chocolate Review: Green & Black's Organic Milk Chocolate with Almonds

Brand: Green & Black’s

Flavor: Milk Chocolate with Almonds

Cacao Content: 37%

Rating: 3/5, Liked it

Green & Black’s Milk Chocolate with Almonds bar is 37% cacao, and I’m pretty sure the other 63% is almonds. 77 more words

Chocolate

Fibers of Life

I have been working with Jennifer, the owner of Fibers of Life, for the last few years.  Fibers of Life offers beautiful, ethical, fair trade products and I love photographing their collections.  108 more words

Thoughts on Fast Fashion

If you know me personally, then you know that I spent 10 years of my life working for a well known, large mall retailer. While I initially chose to leave that job due to the unmanageable stress level and my health, I’ve come to learn over the past few years just how little that job aligned with my personal values. 1,275 more words

Minimalism + Mindfulness