I put a residential rental unit on the market earlier this year, and in closing was told that I had to install $1,600 in radon mitigation equipment in the crawl space. 402 more words
Tags » Fear-mongers
Man Dehydrates After Discovering Water Is Halal Certified...a victim of Islamaphobia promoted by the intelligent media
A Brisbane man has died of dehydration today after refusing to consume water following the revelation that technically water is halal certified.
Forty two year old Brisbane local Keith Sheen, a noted opponent of what he believes Halal to mean, brazenly refused to consume water or any drink containing water to protest Halal certification. 245 more words