"What's the Best Advice You Guys Can Give Bloggers Like Me For Creating a Highly Successful Blog Ever?" - Popular Question Asked by Many (For Beauty, Book, Writing Bloggers & More!)
Here are a few things that come from my book I’m currently writing called, “Riding the Blogger’s Wave – How I Survived the wave and built a successful blog in less than 30 days… and you can too!,” 1,194 more words
1. Put a unique twist on your blog’s topic and content.
It’s virtually impossible to brainstorm a totally original topic to blog about. Instead, your primary and ongoing goal should be to continuously develop innovative content and put a truly unique spin on whatever topic you’re blogging about. 811 more words
How to Write a Killer Content Piece For Your Next Blog Post (For Fashion, Book, Beauty Bloggers & More!)
1. Find posts that are already performing well on other sites.
Browse through popular sites in your niche and identify their top-performing posts. This will give you a good idea of which topics and themes your audience is actually interested in. 627 more words
Can't Get People to Click On Your Blog Posts in the WordPress Reader? You Will Now... (For Beauty, Book, Food Bloggers & More!)
- Write awesome, engaging headlines.
- Incorporate relevant stories.
- Format your content to make it scannable
- Use visuals. (better still if the visual can be easily shared) 382 more words