Tags » Finding Peace

Fcuked

Yesterday I did The Right Thing.

Today… well, let’s just say that I still haven’t seen him, but have been royally screwed nonetheless (and okay, I’ll admit right here at the offset that it’s completely my own fault for not blocking him completely). 410 more words

1%

I beat that 1% :D

If it was a power battle…that 1% was tougher and stronger than the other 99%. But in the end I… 322 more words

Torn

I know what I should do. I know what I want to do. But there’s something (what?) pulling me, compelling me to do otherwise…

I’ve had the best night’s sleep in over a week, maybe even longer. 130 more words

Finding peace

We must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. -Albus Dumbledore

I recently made a decision to clean my life.  Actually, clean doesn’t really explain it properly.  

583 more words

Some Clarification on a Recent Abortion

This post is inspired by a question from a reader named Michelle who asks The Council about her recent abortion. She and her husband made the decision together to abort the child, but Michelle is having difficulty finding peace with her decision. 1,142 more words

Questions & Answers

9pm

It’s been a long, tough, emotionally-challenging day.

Thankfully, after my wobble this afternoon and having a good cry, I soon felt stronger again. I told myself that even in those weak moments I’m moving forward, healing. 252 more words

Warning: Music

Another one for the avoid list: Spotify.

I figured a good way to shake off some of the heavy emotions (ok, sadness) I’m feeling would be to listen to some loud music, dance around the kitchen. 171 more words