This time I tried my hand at C2C!
I started this project November of last year! It took me nearly a year to make because of all the ends to weave in and all the color changes! 86 more words
I have finally finished knitting my League sweater. Here she is blocking (for the second time).
I blocked pretty close to the schematic measurements. At first I was worried there was way too much positive ease, but I’m actually pretty happy with the fit now. 123 more words
This yarn transformed into this little cowl this week!
I am pretty pleased with the result. I used the Simple Yet Effective Cowl pattern by Tin Can Knits. 79 more words