In-depth interviewers and focus group moderators typically work from an outline of relevant topics and questions that guides them through the interview or discussion. The… 448 more words
Tags » Focus Groups
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Keep participants focused, engaged, attentive and interested
- Monitor time and use limited time effectively
- Use prompts and probes to stimulate discussion… 631 more words
- The ideal size of a focus group is six to 12 individuals.
- As a general rule, members of a focus group should be like-minded to encourage free exchange of ideas. 1,290 more words
The following blog post was written by Karen Joncas, a Healthcare Transformation Coordinator at RMS.
Across the country, health care and community resource providers have joined together to transform our health care delivery systems, reducing the upward cost curve of Medicaid spending while ensuring access to appropriate, quality care. 579 more words