Tags » Frugal Family Fun

Frugal Family Fun: Kid Workshops

Frugal family fun is a necessity these days. But even before it was necessary, I was always on the lookout for family fun on the cheap. 164 more words

Family

Summer Fun Without Overspending


It is a long weekend for anyone living in British Columbia, and it’s the last full month of summer before school starts. Because my family has some major expenses coming up, all of our fun has to be fiscally responsible. 375 more words

Learning Through Play: Activities For Young Children

Outdoor Summer Movie - Frozen at War Hill Park

Dawson County Parks & Recreation presents

Movies in the Park™ – Dawsonville

Cool down on Friday, June 6th with the first outdoor movie of the summer is scheduled for Friday, June 6th at War Hill Park. 161 more words

Dawsonville

Hope for the weary

80% of my Facebook friends who are parents are exhausted.  The other 20% are too happy and glass half full, to complain, but I bet if I were to ask them how they really were, they’d tell me they are tired.   1,184 more words

Frugal Family Fun

STOP.  NOW.

Before you read the bulk of this blog post – please hear my heart…..this is not a blog post to put any kind of pressure on you. 739 more words

In Honor of Sochi....

For the last few Olympics our family has watched the opening ceremony in style. We look up recipes from the hosting country and do our best to have an authentic feast. 62 more words

Recipe