SASKATOON – Improperly disposed smoking material has been deemed the cause of a garage fire in Saskatoon. Firefighters were called to 138 Lehrer Close in Hampton Village just before 8 p.m. 119 more words
Tags » Garage Fire
SASKATOON – Firefighters had to deal with two overnight fires in Saskatoon. Both were in the alley in the 400-block of Avenue G North.
Crews were called out at 12:55 to respond to the first fire, arriving to find a fence fire had spread to a single detached garage. 64 more words
IRON RIDGE (WITI) — A home in Iron Ridge in Dodge County is a total loss after a fire early Sunday, April 19th that broke out in a garage at a home on Main Street. 85 more words
Garage fire in Racine, believed to have been caused by running equipment, causes thousands in damage
RACINE (WITI) — Racine fire officials say running power equipment left unattended led to a garage fire in the 2300 block of Rupert Boulevard on Wednesday, April 1st. 33 more words