Tags » Gmail Com
A 14-year-old girl from Lubbock died early Sunday morning after being electrocuted in a bathtub.
Madison Coe’s mother and grandmother tell us she was in the bathtub, and either plugged her phone in or simply grabbed her phone that was already plugged in. 506 more words
DEATH BY VOLCANO Man, 38, ‘kills himself by jumping 250 feet into a Hawaii volcano crater after leaving a suicide note in the backpack he dumped nearby’
A MAN reportedly killed himself on Kilauea volcano in Hawaii after he left a suicide note in his dumped backpack.
Leo Adonis, who was born Gregory Michael Ure, was found in a crater on the volcano in Hawaii National Park – about 250 feet below a walking trail used by the public. 98 more words