When it comes to running a successful jewellers, it’s not just about buying cheap and selling for a hugely inflated profit. If you wanted to do this you’d open a high-fashion bead shop, and everyone in the trade knows that silver has pretty much no value any more and you’re just paying for the name. 318 more words
Tags » Gold 2
August 26, 2015 at 12:32PM
- Due to low prices of silver and gold, Hochschild reported poor results in 1H 2015.
- The main reasons standing behind it are relatively high costs of production and problems reported by Pallancata (one of the company’s four operating mines). 45 more words
August 25, 2015 at 05:40AM
- Gold is overpriced compared to historical valuations against other precious metals.
- Platinum and Palladium are historically cheap.
- Silver is cheap enough and comes with robust demand. 28 more words