1. Science: The boys watched Bill Nye the Science Guy today. They learned about mixing moss and milk or yogurt and then painting it on a surface, so we did that tonight. 139 more words
6 days, 2 hours ago
1. This: “Sometimes, there are days like this when that slow, steady effort is rewarded with justice that arrives like a thunderbolt. ” —President Obama… 152 more words
1 week, 1 day ago
1. Love wins.
2. Fried tomatoes for breakfast
3. Such a birdy day: titmouse fledglings, nuthatch, crows, cardinals, goldfinch, swallows. . .
4. Dream visitors: turkey, this time… 419 more words
1 week, 2 days ago
1. Gentle rain
4. Cecropia Moth Cocoon
5. Mockingbird: he is effusive, irrepressible, ebullient, buoyant, rhapsodic
May we walk in Beauty! 1,107 more words
1 week, 3 days ago
1. Learning to swim. How and when did that boy learn to swim? Last September, he was nervous and just barely able to keep himself afloat. 717 more words
1 week, 4 days ago
1. Those clouds after the storm. Everything glowed golden.
2. Veggie quiche. I can’t believe how those boys ate!
3. Playing Pokemon with Ellis. 609 more words
1 week, 5 days ago
1. Milkweed and Monarchs. Milkweed is blooming everywhere this year. Dare I have hope?
2. Clouds flowing through the sky behind Marie’s sea glass blossom. 131 more words
2 weeks ago