Tags » Grease Fire

MLMM Saturday Mix — B&B

The fire alarm sounded the warning for all the guests at the quaint Bed and Breakfast to leave the building. The B&B’s host, Mr. Stevens, made sure everyone was out of the house by the time the fire department arrived. 153 more words

Flash Fiction

Buns in the sun this summer

{“contentType”:”NEWS_STORY”,”id”:{“value”:”55336ede29d657b69600ef69e569b3b6″,”link”:”http:\/\/api.newsapi.com.au\/content\/v2\/55336ede29d657b69600ef69e569b3b6″},”originId”:”3dd43eba-bebb-11e7-93fa-2fce10026a5e”,”origin”:”METHODE”,”channel”:”WEB”,”title”:”Buns in the sun this summer”,”subtitle”:”High-cut cossies will be a revealing trend this summer”,”description”:”

IT IS the cheeky new trend sure to be turning heads this summer.“,”link”:”http:\/\/cdn.newsapi.com.au\/link\/55336ede29d657b69600ef69e569b3b6″,”paidStatus”:”PREMIUM”,”originalSource”:”Central Coast Gosford Express Advocate”,”creditedSource”:”The Daily Telegraph”,”subscriptionSummary”:”IT IS the cheeky new trend sure to be turning heads this summer.After they started to emerge towards the end of last summer the \u201chigh cut\u201d, \u201cBrazilian\u201d or \u201cRio\u201d style swimmers are set to be all the rage this beach season.”,”originalAssetId”:”6194da40-bcf8-11e7-ae9d-c2669695fbb1″,”version”:”PUBLISHED”,”dateUpdated”:”2017-11-01T04:44:49.000Z”,”dateLive”:”2017-11-01T13:00:00.000Z”,”customDate”:”2017-11-01T13:00:00.000Z”,”dateCreated”:”2017-10-29T22:27:43.000Z”,”status”:”ACTIVE”,”thumbnailImage”:{“contentType”:”IMAGE”,”id”:{“value”:”5d66d0a7de5ef1646086de66e6f6db88″,”link”:”http:\/\/api.newsapi.com.au\/image\/v1\/5d66d0a7de5ef1646086de66e6f6db88″},”originId”:”crop-fbdd40f4399597127ae15037c5743b78″,”origin”:”METHODE”,”title”:”Cheeky Trend of Summer”,”subtitle”:”59bb3c02-bcfc-11e7-ae9d-c2669695fbb1″,”description”:”Paige McGowen (L) and Briannna deZeeuw \u00a8 on Wamberal Beach wearing the new Brazilian cut swimwear seen everywhere this summer season. 4,218 more words

Australia

Fire next door to T&V office

By Maria Rocha-Buschel

Town & Village’s office on West 22nd Street was evacuated on Thursday afternoon when a fire was reported in a neighboring building. The FDNY determined that the incident was a duct fire inside Cote, the restaurant on the ground floor of the 12-story building at 16 West 22nd Street. 121 more words

FDNY

The Dangers of Distraction

So I initially had another post set up and ready to publish but after this evening’s events, I had to quickly shuffle things around.

We all know the drill: you never appreciate certain things until it hits you in the face, right? 856 more words

Kitchen Safety Tip #1: Beware of Grease Fire (Fire Caused By Oil )

Kitchen Safety Tip #1: Beware Of Grease Fire (Fire Caused By Oil )


“Never put oil on the fire and walk away, monitor it; if over heated, it could lead to fire outbreak.” 310 more words

Kitchen Section