Tags » Healthy

Swordfish Italian Style

An incredible creation from my kitchen, this dish comes with various layers of textures, flavours, and it is wonderfully healthy. This restaurant-quality dinner creates an exotic, Mediterranean flavour sensation while the fish is cooked with a delicious sauce of peppers, tomatoes. 280 more words

Achieve Your Goals

We are conscious 5% of time and in remaining 95% of time subconscious mind is in control. But when we are in love we are conscious 90% of time. 407 more words

Easy Baked, Breaded Chicken Tenders and Roasted Brussel Sprouts

This is one of the easiest recipes frequently made in my house!
Great option for lunch, or for dinner. And who doesn’t love chicken tenders, or some form of them! 461 more words

Writing

Philosophy | Positive Vibe Reviews

Searching for that perfect face wash, smoothest moisturizer, freshest scent, and best exfoliant has become a real man hunt for me. Who knew I would find it all within ONE single brand!? 513 more words

Blog

Revamped Sliders - veggie style

Being a vegetarian is easy; cutting the carbs requires a little more effort. Tonight’s dinner was a tasty spin on the very popular sliders popping up everywhere. 56 more words

YUM!

Broccoli Got Fat ~ Savory Keto Recipe

When doing keto you can’t forget to add veggies to the mix!

If you like steamed broccoli this is a good recipe with a good amount of fats so it taste savory and delicious! 79 more words

Keto

Running with Peleton

I sat there on the floor feeling winded but accomplished. I still hadn’t caught my breath likely because I still did not rid myself of the suffocating¬† sports bra.¬† 553 more words

#fitness