Tags » Iceberg

Glaciolacustrine Life

Glaciers are my favorite thing about living in Alaska.


Which makes today one of my most favorite days of living here so far.


Huge chunks of ice have been calving off of Portage Glacier in recent days. 134 more words

Everyday

The layered self.

Yesterday I was part of a workshop on organisational culture. Something that resonated was the idea that a workplace culture is inseparable from the individuals within it. 783 more words

Expectations

An Eschatology

You didn’t send me flowers this time.
I realized you were much more beautiful than flowers.
I am slow, you know.
Would she smell the end from my lame excuse? 135 more words

Lust

Hemingway’s famous iceberg dictum: Show only the top 10 percent of your story, and leave the other 90 percent below water to be conjured.

Writing

Alaskan Sea Lion Pup #WorldWatercolorMonth

I’ve used Paint My Photo and other various internet sites to find subject matter in the past, and they are great for inspiration.  While perusing my computer for a specific photo recently, I came across so many amazing photos taken by my shutterbug husband and friends and found many fun subjects to paint.  302 more words

Watercolor

Look of the day: Printed Shorts

Look of the day: Printed Shorts by cstarzforhome featuring a crown pendant necklace

Zizzi loose tank top
navabi.co.uk

MANGO cardigan top
mango.com

Tory Burch floral printed shorts… 47 more words

Fashion