Tags » IIM

Global Conference on "Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Leadership: The Evolving Role of Business Libraries" (November 21- 22, 2017) at IIM, Ahmedabad

Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Leadership: The Evolving Role of Business Libraries

The sub-theme of the conference will be:

  • Changing Trends in Business Education
  • Collection Building around Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Creativity…
  • 153 more words

Evaluating PPP Models in handling emergency healthcare services in India

Efficient healthcare services forms an essential pillar of any society that values its well being and productivity. And emergency management is a critical part of it. 1,257 more words

PGPX

Are you an MBA ?

MBA, Masters in Business Administration sounds a big and futile word in today’s era. Almost 99% of the world are busy doing MBA, the rest 1% is happy sitting idle. 1,083 more words

World Around Us

Librarian Post in IIM, LUCKNOW

Librarian (Pay Band Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.7600/-) (Pre-revised)

1 Post (GEN)

Essential Qualification: First Class Master’s Degree in Library/Information Science or Associateship in Information Science. 157 more words

With 31% of girl student admissions IIM-C creates a new record

ఐఐఎం కలకత్తాలో పెరిగిన అమ్మాయిలు..!

ఈ ఏడాది చేపట్టిన అడ్మిషన్లలో అమ్మాయిల సంఖ్యను పెంచడానికి ప్రత్యేకమైన చర్యలు చేపట్టింది. దీంతో రికార్డు స్థాయిలో 31% మంది అమ్మాయిలు అడ్మిషన్లు సాధించారు. మరి ఆ విశేషాలేంటో తెలుసుకుందామా..continue

Vasundhara Kutumbam

Race for fees hike by Management Institutes

With the current race of Increasing fees by most of the management institutes (I would not like to point out to specific institute), the students are awarded with pink chit of heavy loan which they have to repay as soon as they complete the education. 641 more words

Prashant Sinha

To Start or not to start?

It was 5:00 AM in the morning. In one of those chai-sutta conversations, one of my friends told me that he had considered dropping out of the IIM Ahmedabad early into the starting of the session. 413 more words

IIM