Tags » Internet Explorer

The Inside Story on Bill Gates and Microsoft

Barbarians Led by Bill Gates: Microsoft from the Inside

By Jennifer Edstrom and Marlin Eller

Henry Holt (1998)

Book Review

Can be downloaded from from… 470 more words

Things That Aren't What They Seem

Google Chrome is Now Top Browser

Internet Explorer has been toppled as the most popular Web browser. Now it’s Chrome. “It controls 41.66 percent of the market whereas Internet Explorer and Microsoft’s new Edge browser collectively have 41.35 percent. 22 more words

Around The Search & Social Media World

Google Chrome dethrones beleaguered Microsoft's Internet Explorer

”Nearly four years after Google Chrome became the most-used web browser according to StatCounter, rival metrics firm NetMarketShare has come to the same conclusion,” Jared Newman reports for PCWorld. 158 more words

News

Chrome Now Tops IE

According to NetMarketShare Chrome now accounts for 41.66% of the browser market, 0.31% more than Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge—Microsoft’s replacement for Internet Explorer. … 28 more words

Tech

Google Chrome is now the undisputed champion of the web browser world

Microsoft has long been the reluctant choice of world wide web-viewers, but today it has finally been dethroned by Google’s Chrome as the world’s most popular web browser. 169 more words

Google Chrome Dethrones Internet Explorer To Become Most Popular Browser

If the technology world was a high school hallway, Google Chrome would be shoving past former prom queen Internet Explorer while wrinkling its nose like it smells something particularly offensive. 229 more words

Ghostery - The Easy Way To Block Website Advertisements.

Nowadays surfing the web has become a bit of a pain. Every website out there is usually plastered with advertisement squares. You never want to see them, you probably find about 1% of them useful and the other 99% extremely annoying! 602 more words

Software