Tags » Krewella

0035. Krewella - Get Wet [2013]

This is by far one of the best dubstep albums out there right now.  And it’s actually not all dubstep.  Some of it’s more pop, some of it’s more electro-house, but it’s all fantastic.   865 more words

Paul's 1,001 Albums: Albums 0001-0050

Arizona: 2: Life In Color

We arrived at Life In Color late into the night. At this point more than 95% of the audience was already covered in paint making us the remaining 5% that was absolutely spotless. 799 more words

Travel

THE STORY OF KREWELLA AND ME IN CUBA

To The Army of Krewl: This is a Real Life Story, that takes place in ‘ForeverLand’.

Once upon a Time…

I went to the last Veld Fest in Toronto, Canada, biggest EDM festival in NA EVAH!!! 1,013 more words

TheGreatAwakening

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins with Milk Chocolate Drizzle and Sea Salt Topping

My coworker decided she didn’t want cake for her birthday and requested banana muffins with chocolate chips instead. Since I already had a solid banana muffin/bread recipe, and 2 bunches of bananas sitting in my kitchen, it was both a simple request and logical thing to make. 195 more words

Banana

Arizona: 1: The Highway Won

We were finally on the road and it felt absolutely amazing. Finally being off post and actually free for the first time was nothing more but euphoric.  909 more words

Travel

Krewella & St. Lucia

In Spring 2014 Campus Activities Board (CAB)  put on Don-A-Roo a concert with USF’s very own DJ Devarock, St. Lucia and Krewella. Photographs were taken for the San Francisco Foghorn.

Featured