1. Lawyer for jailed HDP politician Yuksekdag in Turkey: independent verdict would be a ‘miracle’
2. Turkey revokes passport of writer Aslı Erdoğan
3. Keskin: Without peace Turkey can’t be democratized… 1,007 more words
Tags » Kurdish Women
NEWS BRIEFING AUGUST 2017
- YJA-Star: Forgetting the treason is being party to the cruelty
- YJŞ fighters: We are in Raqqa to avenge and free Êzidî women… 1,512 more words
587 more words
Peace in Kurdistan
Campaign for a peaceful solution of the Kurdish question
Press Release 27 July 2017
Peace in Kurdistan- Women Alliance has launched a petition in support of Yezidi Women in Sinjar, Iraq to mark the 3rd Anniversary of the Genocide and Feminicide perpetrated by ISIS.
3RD AUGUST 10.30am
IN MEMORY OF YEZIDI WOMEN VICTIMS OF GENOCIDE
AND FOR A DAY OF ACTION AGAINST FEMINICIDE.
The 3rd August 2017 marks the third anniversary of the day in 2014 when ISIS attacked and massacred the Yazidi community in Sinjar, Iraq, systematically targeting women and girls who were killed, raped and enslaved in their thousands. 324 more words
Let’s make August 3rd the International Day of Struggle
against Feminicide through our joint organization!
On August 3rd 2017 is the third anniversary of the genocidal attack by the so-called Islamic… 593 more words
WOMEN’S ALLIANCE FOR KURDISTAN, IRAQ AND SYRIA https://peaceinkurdistancampaign.com/activities/womens-alliance-for-kurdistan-iraq-and-syria/ NEWS BRIEFING APRIL 2017
1. Twelve Members of Kurdish Women’s Force, YPJ, Killed in Turkish Airstrikes
2. YPJ Spox: We will withdraw from Raqqa if US doesn’t show concrete reaction to Turkey airstrikes… 1,457 more words