Tags » Legedu Naanee

#10for10 Game #10: Earl’s Coming Out Party (Chargers vs. Seahawks, 2010 Season)

*To commemorate my 10th season as a Seahawks season ticket holder, I am telling the stories of the top 10 home games I have attended in the past 10 years* 562 more words

Chudzinski bringing old friends in for Browns tryouts

New coaches in new cities create new opportunities for old fringe players.

Such as it always has been, it is in Cleveland again.

The Browns announced they were bringing wide receivers Legedu Naanee and Seyi Ajirotutu in for minicamp… 67 more words

Rumor Mill

Fins Sign WR Jabar Gaffney

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The Miami Dolphins wide receiving corps seemed to be turn a corner last weekend against the Arizona Cardinals. But, the Dolphins have been in the market for help at receiver and finally addressed the problem by signing Jabar Gaffney Tuesday. 133 more words

Sports

Opportunity Dropped: Reactions to Dolphins vs. Falcons Preseason Game

11/27 for 112 yards and an interception was far from what many Dolphin fans hoped Ryan Tannehill’s first start after being named the regular season starter would look like.  211 more words

Miami Dolphins

Dolphins Training Camp - Day 4

Ryan Tannehill worked exclusively with the second team today, but he took roughly 90% of the snaps equating to something in the area of 70-75 snaps, with the other 10% going to… 260 more words

Dolphins

Could Devone Bess Get Cut?

Richard Santamaria from Phin Phantic recently wrote that Devone Bess could get cut from the Dolphins before the start of the 2012 NFL season in his article… 386 more words

Miami Dolphins

Chad Ochocinco Will Work Out For The Miami Dolphins This Week

according to Jason La Canfora of cbssports.com, Chad Ochocinco will have the opportunity to prove he still has it when he works out for the Dolphins sometime this week. 128 more words

NFL