Here we go again with a new post about the development process of Team 8:s game: Last Signal.
This week I am working on creating the whole level of our game. 560 more words
Another model that I developed was the concrete Bus Stop. This is another model that I have used a bit of artistic license with. We know that there was a bus stop just across from Whitefriargate near the phone boxes that I talked about in a previous post. 182 more words
Unfortunately, I didn’t get to work as much this week on the project due to grad classes.
Zenobia’s mecanim states should be almost done now. Due to some issues, I had to redo them in a different set-up, but now Zenobia will use the proper animations with the tools. 38 more words
For the last few weeks we have been brainstorming ideas for our projects, coming up with ideas that the team have been passionate about. Although passion is an important factor in any project, it can blind team members to the wants and needs of their customers. 128 more words
Coming into the Second Semester, we had a group meeting to address some issues within the team. One of the main issues we had as a team was with our ability to communicate effectively. 189 more words