Tags » Lighter Veins

What have you become?

Imagine this. You are unhappy about the mechanical life in city and are going in search of a place where you can switch off. You found a place that is simple and serene yet useful. 888 more words

Lighter Veins

Me, Astrology and Data science

You may have predicted by now where am I going with this post. Hold your horses. May be you are right, may be you are not! 894 more words

Lighter Veins

This gentleman drank a gallon of water every day for a month and you will not believe what happened next!

It is a risk that I have taken with that click bait title. 80%* of people will not read this post after reading this title. If you are reading this, you are in the remaining 20%. 400 more words

Lighter Veins

Why? Why me?

Hello, people! How have you been? I am back after a while. I am being regularly irregular these days. Life has been on its usual ride – ups and downs. 497 more words

Lighter Veins

POC

Anybody in IT world will know about POCs – Proof Of Concepts. Basically, somebody building a solution for a potential customer will do a POC to showcase the work that they can do. 224 more words

Lighter Veins

Learning to say no

You learn things from most unexpected experiences. I learnt to say No from such a small but repeated encounters.

I usually get down at a point and walk about 2 km while coming back from work. 365 more words

Lighter Veins

Universe vs Me

I was going through some motivational videos yesterday and was pretty pumped up to wake up early and start being productive. It is amusing that people want everything instantly. 261 more words

Lighter Veins