Tags » Meditation

Equinox : The Bite and The Love

The autumnal Equinox, a turning point in the solar cycle and a significant energy gateway for humanity – occurs here in Sydney this Wednesday the 21st of March at 3:15am – heralding the season of release and discardment for us here in the south. 324 more words


After I had forgiven myself,

I found God..

She was here all along,

She never left.

I just had to open my heart,

And I met her!


And again



Why Savasana is the most important yoga pose.

If you are a yogi practioner, you would be able to relate what i  am about to tell you here. I believe from all the asanas in Yoga, Savasana is the most underrated asanas of all. 288 more words


Back to Basics

With the best of intentions, we all experience times when personal wellbeing takes a back seat to Life In General. And that’s especially true for working Mums. 439 more words

Work Life Balance

Why Meditate!

Take a deep breath… Say OOOOOOooooommmmmmm!!!

Meditation is one of the things that my maternal grandmother taught me since my childhood. And across time, I have experimented with different methods of meditation. 360 more words


Why Meditation is necessary from the Medical Science's point of view ?

Why Meditation is necessary from the Medical Science’s point of view ?

From the time of the birth till death the heart works continuously. Everyday the heart pumps 7000 litres of blood, of which 70% blood is pumped to the Brain and the remaining 30% to the rest of body. 261 more words

Listen With Your Body

Our minds tend to be set in the past or the present; a learned human default that distorts our sense of reality. This naturally pulls us away from what exists in the present moment, eventually creating a disconnect from reality for what it is. 424 more words