The Literary Drover
Need to read? Buy a book (or two) from Kepler’s Books, Menlo Park, CA.!
Yes, they do carry my books.
3 days, 13 hours ago
Support your independent bookseller: Kepler’s Books, Menlo Park, CA.!
the mesh network
2162 Menalto Ave – $1,695,000.
– 3 bed, 2 bath
– 1629sf living space on a 5000sf lot
– Built in 1954
– Stunning mid-century modern design comprehensively expanded and rebuilt in 2016… 22 more words
5 days, 14 hours ago
1375 Hollyburne Ave – $949,950.
– 4 bed, 2 bath
– 1350sf living space on a 7820sf lot
– Built in 1951
– Updated kitchen, Easy floor plan, Spacious master bedroom, Large backyard… 22 more words
625 Hobart St – $6,800,000.
– 5 bed, 5.5 bath
– 5037sf living space on a 11200sf lot
– Built in 2010
– Entire walls and ceilings of structural glass, Breathtaking gallery entrance, Rooms bathed in light on all four sides… 24 more words
5 days, 17 hours ago
everyday with my son
I think the most recent US vacation might be my last or maybe second to the last. But really I am not considering that I will be back there. 352 more words
2 weeks, 3 days ago
Around the end of December 2016 I left for SFO- Bay Area to be again at Menlo Park. Just 2 days after Xmas I was packing to fly out to celebrate New Year in the other side of the world. 961 more words
2 weeks, 4 days ago