Today in MIDI, I completed my second mini assignment (the ‘Foreign Culture Documentary’ intro music) however I did spend the majority of the session fixing my first mini assignment. 94 more words
Tags » MIDI
(midi) in this lesson we had to fill our risk assessment forms in order to be aware of potential hazards within the working environment and to be able to identify elements of a song, within doing this I chose to identify ‘torn apart’ by avatar from this I found the song was dark. 36 more words
Now MIDI, that was a strange but nice diversion from our usual sessions.
We started off by doing a Risk Assessment for the Performance hut. We had to write down what problems/risks where in the performance hut, what was the current methods of control, and how we would fix them. 155 more words