Tags » Mobile Wallets

UPI: It's not only about transferring money

Want to check whether your friend or colleague wants to return the money you had loaned him? Send an SMS to his bank with a request for payment. 183 more words


You Should Know About Bitcoin and Digital Currencies

Bitcoin has injected itself into a lot of conversations about the future of technology, economics, and the internet. The future of digital currencies remains a controversial topic. 1,548 more words


The Government of India and RBI’s plan to promote electronic payments

The biggest challenge in the Indian market is the consumer’s dependence on cash. Electronic payments account for 5 per cent of the Personal Consumption Expenditure (PCE), in India, so there is an opportunity to convert the remaining 95 per cent from cash to electronic modes. 937 more words

Digital Payments

Your Arsenal cards can now be included in your digital wallet

As they say: great things are worth waiting for, and after taking the time to ensure Arsenal’s systems were properly integrated with today’s newest mobile payment standards, we are excited to announce that your Arsenal Visa® credit and debit cards are now compatible with Apple Pay™, Android Pay™ and Samsung Pay™. 256 more words

Consumer & Credit Union News

Mobile payments are here!

Effective immediately, Arsenal Credit Union’s Visa® debit and credit cards now support Apple Pay™, Android Pay™and Samsung Pay™. This means you can finally pay for merchandise with your compatible smartphone and other personal devices at any payment terminal designated with these stickers. 291 more words

What's New?

Android Pay Debuts in the UK, no need to unlock device when you tap for sales under £30

Ahead of Google’s annual I/O event kicking off later today in Mountain View, the company is unveiling its latest developments for Android Pay. The mobile wallet for Android-powered smartphones is opening for business in the UK — its first market outside the U.S. 873 more words