Tags » Moby Dick

There lurks, perhaps, a hitherto unheeded meaning here.

MobyDickatSea on January 19, 2018 at 11:51AM wrote: There lurks, perhaps, a hitherto unheeded meaning here.. Check out more – http://twitter.com/MobyDickatSea/status/954290092658524160

Moby Dick

the rest were buried before they died; you sail upon their tomb

MobyDickatSea on January 19, 2018 at 09:51AM wrote: the rest were buried before they died; you sail upon their tomb. Check out more – http://twitter.com/MobyDickatSea/status/954259896236732422

Moby Dick

A word or two more concerning this matter of the skin or blubber of the whale.

MobyDickatSea on January 19, 2018 at 07:51AM wrote: A word or two more concerning this matter of the skin or blubber of the whale.. Check out more – http://twitter.com/MobyDickatSea/status/954229696836882432

Moby Dick

from the unmarred dead body of the whale, you may scrape off with your hand an infinitely thin, transparent substance

MobyDickatSea on January 19, 2018 at 05:51AM wrote: from the unmarred dead body of the whale, you may scrape off with your hand an infinitely thin, transparent substance. 8 more words

Moby Dick

How many barrels will thy vengeance yield thee even if thou gettest it, Captain Ahab?

MobyDickatSea on January 19, 2018 at 03:51AM wrote: How many barrels will thy vengeance yield thee even if thou gettest it, Captain Ahab?. Check out more – http://twitter.com/MobyDickatSea/status/954169297659625473

Moby Dick

the many noses on the Pequod's deck proved more vigilant discoverers than the three pairs of eyes

MobyDickatSea on January 19, 2018 at 01:51AM wrote: the many noses on the Pequod’s deck proved more vigilant discoverers than the three pairs of eyes. Check out more – http://twitter.com/MobyDickatSea/status/954139099614597120

Moby Dick

With a philosophical flourish Cato throws himself upon his sword; I quietly take to the ship.

MobyDickatSea on January 18, 2018 at 11:51PM wrote: With a philosophical flourish Cato throws himself upon his sword; I quietly take to the ship.. Check out more – http://twitter.com/MobyDickatSea/status/954108900294393857

Moby Dick